My mentor, Kipper, of One Grace Filled Life, sent me samples of On Guard and Deep Blue essential oils. My immune system is shot; I work in a variety of nursing homes, surrounded by very sick individuals for 8-10 hours a day. I have Epstein Barr, which when active, makes me a useless human being. I have tried everything to boost my immunity, besides essential oils. I fell in love with On Guard, rubbing a few drops mixed with FCO (fractioned coconut oil) on the bottoms of my feet, neck, and hands. Even though On Guard is an energizing scent, I was falling asleep within minutes. (Essential oils react differently for some individuals.) I used Deep Blue on my lower back to help a back ache from the beginning of January. Those two samples weren’t enough, I wanted more.
I ordered the AromaTouch Diffused Kit which includes 5 mL bottles of:
- On Guard
- Deep Blue
- Wild Orange
It also includes:
- Fractioned Coconut Oil (FCO), 4 oz.
- Petal Diffuser
- Wellness Advocate Introductory Packet
I added to my order:
- 15 mL Slim & Sassy
- 15 mL bottle On Guard
- 15 mL bottle Lavender
- On Guard Whitening Toothpaste
Needless to say, I was a little overwhelmed when my package came! I started by setting up the Petal Diffuser right next to my bed and adding a few drops of Lavender essential oil. My husband walked in the room after 15 minutes and said, “It smells like a frickin’ spa in here, Danielle!” That night, we both slept like babies!
My mom, a massage therapist, gave me a back massage with the AromaTouch essential oil. This could be applied directly to your skin, and is branded as a massage blend. My mom mixed AromaTouch with lotion and the scent was fantastic. Deep Blue, needs to be diluted with a carrier oil, such as FCO, but helps cool and soothe the skin (great for athletes).
I love adding a drop to Slim & Sassy to my water; which contains grapefruit, lemon, peppermint, ginger and cinnamon. I get a mason jar, fill it with ice, add a drop of Slim & Sassy, fill with filtered water, and enjoy my beverage. It helps maintain my girlish figure, gives my metabolism a boost, and tastes great!
I have been using Tom’s of Maine Antiplaque and Whitening Fluoride-Free Toothpaste for years. (Affiliate Link) The On Guard Natural Whitening Toothpaste is amazing. It has a cinnamon and mint flavor. My teeth feel super clean and my breath is fresh. My husband said it was “different,” but that if it helps keep maintain his pearly whites, he has no problem using it daily.
I diffused Wild Orange, Peppermint, and Slim & Sassy in my kitchen. Wild Orange is a powerful cleanser and purifies the air. Peppermint promotes healthy respiratory function, and with this crazy NJ weather, my allergies have been out of control! The Slim & Sassy I diffuse before I go to the gym; it is energizing and uplifting.
When I am blogging, I put a drop or two of Balance, which is a grounding blend that promotes well-being and calmness, in my palms, rub together, and inhale. It is very woodsy and relaxing. It allows me to just write freely without judgment.
The Melaleuca (tea tree) oil is a favorite during my beauty regimen. I add a drop to my facial cleaner, moisturizer, or shampoo. If I don’t use the Slim & Sassy in my water, I add a drop of Melaleuca, which helps boost immunity. When we have the wood burner going, we add a few drops to the steamer, and it fills the room with a very earthy scent.
Many essential oils can be used as cleaning agents. I will update when I experiment! 🙂
Purchasing the AromaTouch Diffused Kit was a great decision. Not only was it economical, but I got to incorporate and sample 8 different essential oils.
So, Danielle, how do I order?
Option 1 – Wholesale, 25% off all products, STRONGLY RECOMMENDED
With a wholesale membership, you get 25% off all products. There is no requirement to spend an amount, or to purchase every month, or to sell anything. It’s like a membership to BJ’s or Costco, except you can get the membership FREE if you buy an enrollment kit.
Purchase an enrollment kit and get free membership:
- Click HERE. If you need my Sponsor ID, it is 4191408.
- Choose one of the enrollment kits as your first product and the $35 USD membership fee will be waived.
- See details on the enrollment kits here (window will open in a new tab).
- Both my mom and I purchased the $150 USD AromaTouch Diffused Kit.
I don’t want an enrollment kit, so I will pay the $35 membership fee:
- Sign up here with my Sponsor ID, 4191408, and choose ‘Wholesale’.
- Choose your products ‘a la carte’, and the $35 fee will be added.
- Membership renewal costs $25 after the first year, but you get a free bottle of Peppermint ($27.33 USD, retail).
Option 2 – Retail
I really don’t recommend this option. This is for the person who wants to order one or two oils and then very seldom, or never, order…
- Visit my shop, click the “SHOP” tab, add your items and check-out like you would any other shopping website.
- Thanks for shopping with me!
- Note: I know that you see some of these products on Amazon from retailers. I would be extremely cautious ordering from retailers because you don’t know exactly where they are coming from, and if they are 100% pure. Besides, wouldn’t you want ME to guide you on your essential oil experience?
Option 3: FREE IS FOR ME! – Earn free products or build a business
- Simply sign up here with my Sponsor ID, 4191408, when prompted, choose “Wholesale”.
- Select the option to become a Wellness Advocate.
- E-mail me to let me know you’ve joined; I will be HAPPY to help you get started.
- I was hesitant to become a Wellness Advocate. I really don’t need another thing on my already full plate. If I can help myself and others through natural and holistic methods, while having fun and making money, then why not? Besides, I love trying new products (hello, product reviews!).
How do I make money and/or get free products?
- I would be happy to discuss enrollment into a LRP (Loyalty Reward Program) with you. A LRP is like an auto-ship enrollment (like on Amazon). You can edit your order up until the day before auto-ship will take place. You earn percentages off and points. Contact me to learn more: email@example.com.
It is super easy to implement essential oils into your life. Between diffusing them, rubbing them on your sore spots, and adding them to your favorite drink, essential oils can provide a huge therapeutic benefit, along with a pay check for my entrepreneurs.
Link to my shop: here
Note: This post contains affiliate links. I purchased these essential oils and become a Wellness Advocate because I strongly believe and trust in the items I have used and purchased. All opinions are authentic and honest. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org