Disclosure: This post contains sponsored and affiliated items. If you click on the links and make a purchase, I will receive a small commission. All thoughts and opinions within are my own.
FRIDAY. Or, like I say, FRI-YAY. My husband will call me on his way home from work and ask the million-dollar question, “What are we drinking tonight, Danielle?” He will proceed to tell me he is on his way to the liquor store, will pick up take-out, and come home to our beautiful palace. Lately, I have been obsessed with Moscow Mules – an old-school vodka drink that is served at restaurants in a shiny copper mug. I, on the other hand, did not own such a vessel, and was serving them in mason jar mugs and beer glasses, but thanks to Culinary Cantina, I now have a set of real copper Moscow Mule mugs. And, I learned WHY they taste so much better!
About Culinary Cantina
Culinary Cantina was founded in December 2016. Their mission is to create products to assist all of your kitchen endeavors combining science and a sleek design. The first product Culinary Cantina has to offer is a set of four 100% Copper Moscow Mule Mugs.
What I love:
- 100% Copper
- HOLY COLD – my Moscow Mule is COLD, and STAYS cold.
- No liner
- Improves the flavor of the vodka
- Increases carbonation
- Intensifies the tang
- 16 ounces of pure deliciousness
- Brass Handles
- Strong metal to withstand the weight of your beverage
- Perfect resting spot for your thumb and pinky fingers
- Jason seriously loves the handles…he could probably write this review…
- 100% Guarantee
- Register your Culinary Cantina Moscow Mule mugs and you will be set for 5 years!
- Price: $49.99 USD
- This is a great price. Seriously, I have seen ONE mug go for $15-20 a pop in home goods stores.
My Moscow Mule Recipe
- Get your Culinary Cantina Moscow Mule Mug.
- Muddle mint leaves at the bottom of your mug. This brings out the mint flavor.
- Add ice.
- Add vodka.
- Add fresh lime juice.
- Add Ginger Beer.
- Add a slice (or two) of jalapeno. (optional)
- Garnish with a slice of lime.
Substitute tequila for vodka for a Mexican Mule.
The Culinary Cantina Moscow Mule mugs are awesome. My drink stays cold, and the concave bottom makes it stable. The handles are awesome and fit both my (small) hands and my husbands (rather large) hands. The brass handles are super sturdy. They look classy and are statement pieces.
Consider purchasing the set as a gift – package together the Culinary Cantina Moscow Mule mugs, a bottle of vodka, a pack of Ginger beer, a potted mint plant, and some limes (or Lime essential oil!). I would LOVE to receive a gift that thoughtful and creative!
Care Tips and a Moscow Mule recipe are printed on the box!
Support a small business and order your Moscow Mule mugs from Culinary Cantina on Amazon. Visit Culinary Cantina’s website to get a 25% off coupon (while supplies last).
Visit Culinary Cantina on Facebook, Instagram, and Pinterest.
If you are interested in having your product or service on Realm of Vibes, please visit the Contact page or e-mail email@example.com