I have tried every single face wipe on the market. I am slowly but surely changing all of my beauty products to natural concoctions; not only saving money but improving my overall health using the therapeutic benefits of doTERRA’s essential oils. (If you would like to purchase doTERRA products, please shop HERE).
Here is what you will need to make your own face wipes:
[Disclosure: affiliate links below]
- Add 5 tablespoons of witch hazel, 20 drops of essential oils (could use more or less depending on your needs), 1/4 tablespoon of Fractionated Coconut Oil, and 1/4 tablespoon of water to your measuring cup. Mix together.
- Put cotton rounds into the airtight jar.
- Pour mixture over cotton rounds.
- Close jar and shake until mixture is well distributed.
- Voila! Now you have all natural face wipes!
I have played around with this recipe for the past 2 months. The first time I created this face wipes, I added too much Fractionated Coconut Oil. I have combination skin, so it definitely helped my dry areas but felt a little too slick for my liking on my oily spots. If you have dry skin, I would recommend adding more FCO.
I usually use my face wipes before bed to “wipe away my day.” I also like sleeping on a clean pillow each night. I also use these in the morning and after I exercise. They are super cleansing and keep my face clear of blemishes.
Before bed, I apply doTERRA’s Immortelle. Immortelle is an anti-aging blend. It comes in a roller bottle. I make sure to apply it right below my eyes to negate any fine lines and wrinkles. A little goes a long way; lightly dab the oil on your face.
If you try my face wipes, place an order, or have any questions be sure to comment below.
If you are interested in my other DIY beauty products, check out my Homemade Mouthwash Using Essential Oils.
This post contains affiliate links. If you click on a link and make a purchase, I will receive a small commission to help sustain Realm of Vibes. Thanks for your support!
I love my smile. And, I don’t hate the dentist because I know that good dental care begins at home. Besides using doTERRA’s On Guard toothpaste, I rinse with mouthwash and floss one to two times a day. Since I became a doTERRA Wellness Advocate, I have been experimenting with creating my own self-care products.
Let me ask you: have you read the label to your mouthwash bottle lately? My mouthwash bottle contained a bright green solution with indecipherable words except Yellow 5 and Blue 1. Why am I using this?, I thought.
So, I decided to make my own, all-natural mouthwash.
What you Need
- Add 1 cup of distilled or purified water to the glass bottle.
- Add 1/2 teaspoon of Fractionated Coconut Oil
- Coconut oil has antibacterial, antifungal properties.
- I love the way coconut oil lines my teeth during oil pulling, and I feel that it helps protect my teeth in my mouthwash.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon of Sea Salt
- Salt has soothing properties and can help whiten your teeth.
- Add 20 drops of doTERRA essential oil
- Get creative! I used Peppermint & On-Guard but you could use tea tree oil, cinnamon, lemon, wild orange, clove, or myrrh. Find what works for you.
- Close and shake the bottle vigorously.
- Open the bottle, take a swig and swish/gargle for 30 seconds. Spit it out in the sink.
- Feel good about using an all-natural mouthwash.
Note: Some people add baking soda for extra cleansing and whitening. Sometimes I add 1/4-1/2 teaspoon, sometimes I don’t.
Where to get your doTERRA Essential Oils
doTERRA has Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade oils, which means there are no impurities in the bottle. A bottle of lavender contains lavender. A bottle of lemon contains lemon. Nothing more, nothing less. All of doTERRA’s products are responsibly and ethically sourced from countries around the world.
I would love to help you get started with doTERRA.
Please visit my shop, here, and click “SHOP” to make a retail purchase, or “JOIN & SAVE” to become a Wholesale Customer or Wellness Advocate.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions!
Who doesn’t love a good bag of granola? My husband adds it to his yogurt every morning while I enjoy a big bowl of granola and almond milk for breakfast on weekends. When we go hiking, I pack it for a snack. I am honored to feature Jessie’s Hola Granola as she is a small business owner from the Jersey Shore. Let’s take a look into her brand…
Jessie’s Hola Granola Etsy store features four kinds of granola:
- Original – Coconut Cinnamon Flavor
- Shorely Spicy
- Peanut Butter Supreme
- Chocolate Coconut Dried Cranberry
What I love about Jessie’s Hola Granola:
- Homemade by Jessie
- Gluten Free
- Price: $12 for 12 ounces
- Compostable packaging (brown bag style, super cool!)
- Ingredients and nutritional information directly on packaging
Original – Coconut Cinnamon
Jessie sent me (and Jason, by default) two different varieties to review:
- The Original – Coconut Cinnamon Flavor
- This was absolutely delicious. Jason tried a handful and said, “Give me that bag and a jug of milk…that is some good granola.” We loved the pumpkin seeds, and that we both really tasted the coconut, cinnamon and brown sugar. We would integrate this into baking, cereals, yogurt, and as a snack.
- Shorely Spicy
- Pecans are one of my favorite nuts, and I am glad these are incorporated in this bag of granola. When you taste this variety, it is sweet, initially, and then ends on a spicy note. Shorely Spicy has the right amount of cayenne – it is present but not too overwhelming. This is awesome as a snack!
Jessie’s Hola Granola is perfect. It doesn’t have any artificial junk, and is super versatile. From a big bowl of granola and milk, to healthy snack on the trail, or topping pancakes off with a crunch, say hi to Jessie’s Hola Granola and you will taste the deliciousness. I strongly recommend purchasing Jessie’s Hola Granola!
Be sure to visit Hola Granola on Etsy, Facebook, and Instagram.
For our readers, enter promo code VIBES during checkout on the Jessie’s Hola Granola Etsy store and you will receive 10% off your purchase!
Disclaimer: I reviewed items from Hola Granola in return for a review and posts on social media platforms. All views within are authentic and my own. Have you considered featuring your business or service on Realm of Vibes? Please visit my Collaborate page or e- mail email@example.com to get started.