Disclosure: This post contains affiliate links and sponsored products. All opinions within are authentic and my own.
Showers are sacred. Besides my bed, it is the one place where I can just relax. I don’t have the dogs and cats begging for attention, my husband asking me what’s for dinner, or text message pings alerting me to the twenty million things on my to-do list.
Once a week, I perform a full body scrub. I like the feeling of exfoliating; I scrub my day or week away — all that “stuff”, down the drain. I was honored to write a review on Lili Aromatherapy’s body scrubs, which are from Sri Lanka, 100% vegan, and not tested on animals.
About Lili Aromatherapy
Lili Aromatherapy was created by Rasha, who was been born and raised in America. She moved to Sri Lanka when she was a teenager and fell in love with the country. Sri Lanka is known for is their high quality essential oils that the natives use in beauty treatments. Rasha started Lili Aromatherapy the goal of sharing Sri Lankan essential oils with the world. She wanted all of her products to be of spa quality, convenient and easy to use. All ingredients are sourced from the tropical Island of Sri Lanka. Women from impoverished areas of Sri Lanka hand pack all of Lili Aromatherapy’s products.
Lili Aromatherapy scrubs come with 4 individual sachets (3.5 oz., 100 g, of product in each sachet) and cost $40 USD. Each pack is designed for one full body scrub experience. If used once a week, each purchase could last for one month. I always appreciate a company that sends a handwritten note and has awesome packaging. Each cloth drawstring packet is wrapped in clear plastic and contain four sachets. The sachets are waterproof, see-through and have a floral design with clear labels. I smelled the scrubs through the DHL bag!
Rub small amounts of scrub onto moist skin, rubbing towards your heart to improve circulation. Once finished, wash off the remaining scrub with warm water. For best results, use once a week.
The Lili Aromatherapy body scrubs include:
- An Affair Amongst Jasmines
- Amazing for glowing skin, helps reduce blemishes and scars, and soothes troubled skin. Recommended before a hot date or event.
- My thoughts: I could smell the jasmine and sandalwood through the packaging. Holy. Moly. Amazing. The scrub has an orange/pinkish tint, and is finer than the other two scrubs. My skin is sensitive, and this scrub was especially soothing and left my skin soft and glowing. This was my favorite scrub; the smell was truly unbelievable and my skin was left soft from the essential oils.
- Meditation Amongst Lotuses
- Reduces anxiety and stress, tones and tightens skin, reduces fine lines and is purported to have anti-aging effects. Good to use after a stressful week or when you feel worn out or ragged.
- My thoughts: Oh. My. Goodness. I have never heard of or used blue lotus essential oil but I am really glad I had the opportunity to experience it through Lili Aromatherapy’s scrubs. The Meditation Amongst Lotuses scrub smells like the biggest and best bouquet of flowers you have ever received. My skin was left smelling like floral notes. Very refreshing!
- Serenity Amongst Lavender Fields
- Perfect for reducing cellulite, reduces aches and muscle pains, and has a strong calming effect. This is a staple after the gym or an intense yoga class.
- My thoughts: I love lavender. This is super relaxing. I smell the rosemary and sage, too. I used this after hot yoga class, before bedtime, and it put me in a very calm state. My skin felt fantastic; super soft and left smelling like lavender.
The Lili Aromatherapy scrubs have made my shower experience more relaxing and enjoyable. The scents are unreal, the textures of the scrubs are perfect, and they really exfoliate my skin without any irritation. My skin is left soft from the essential oils. I feel like I am taken away to Sri Lanka when using Lili Aromatherapy scrubs. I felt like one sachet was the perfect amount for two showers. Realm of Vibes strongly recommends Lili Aromatherapy scrubs to help you look and feel amazing.
Lili Aromatherapy is giving THREE lucky winners a sample pack of scrubs (valued at $30 USD). Contest will begin on March 10, 2017 at 12:00 AM EST and run until March 24, 2017 12:00 AM EST. Must be 18 years of age or older to enter. Winners must be from the continental USA. No purchase required. Winners will be chosen using random.org. Winners must be able to provide name, address, and phone number for shipping. Winners have 24 hours to respond to e-mail or another winner will be selected.
ENTER THE LILI AROMATHERAPY GIVEAWAY HERE