Who doesn’t love a good bag of granola? My husband adds it to his yogurt every morning while I enjoy a big bowl of granola and almond milk for breakfast on weekends. When we go hiking, I pack it for a snack. I am honored to feature Jessie’s Hola Granola as she is a small business owner from the Jersey Shore. Let’s take a look into her brand…
Jessie’s Hola Granola Etsy store features four kinds of granola:
- Original – Coconut Cinnamon Flavor
- Shorely Spicy
- Peanut Butter Supreme
- Chocolate Coconut Dried Cranberry
What I love about Jessie’s Hola Granola:
- Homemade by Jessie
- Gluten Free
- Price: $12 for 12 ounces
- Compostable packaging (brown bag style, super cool!)
- Ingredients and nutritional information directly on packaging
Jessie sent me (and Jason, by default) two different varieties to review:
- The Original – Coconut Cinnamon Flavor
- This was absolutely delicious. Jason tried a handful and said, “Give me that bag and a jug of milk…that is some good granola.” We loved the pumpkin seeds, and that we both really tasted the coconut, cinnamon and brown sugar. We would integrate this into baking, cereals, yogurt, and as a snack.
- Shorely Spicy
- Pecans are one of my favorite nuts, and I am glad these are incorporated in this bag of granola. When you taste this variety, it is sweet, initially, and then ends on a spicy note. Shorely Spicy has the right amount of cayenne – it is present but not too overwhelming. This is awesome as a snack!
Jessie’s Hola Granola is perfect. It doesn’t have any artificial junk, and is super versatile. From a big bowl of granola and milk, to healthy snack on the trail, or topping pancakes off with a crunch, say hi to Jessie’s Hola Granola and you will taste the deliciousness. I strongly recommend purchasing Jessie’s Hola Granola!
For our readers, enter promo code VIBES during checkout on the Jessie’s Hola Granola Etsy store and you will receive 10% off your purchase!
Disclaimer: I reviewed items from Hola Granola in return for a review and posts on social media platforms. All views within are authentic and my own. Have you considered featuring your business or service on Realm of Vibes? Please visit my Collaborate page or e- mail email@example.com to get started.